Welcoming You Back, Safe & Sound.
The Salthill Hotel in Galway has opened its doors on 29th June. Welcome Back!
A New Way to Stay
As we are now welcoming all our guests back, times have changed and so have we. Now, more than ever, we are fully committed to providing the safest hospitality possible.
Below you will find the specifics on how we’re planning to keep you, your family, friends, and our staff safe. To find out more, please read the Covid-19 Health and Safety Policy.
What Can You Expect?
Free Cancellations: Feeling unwell? Plans have changed? Rest easy and please do not travel to the hotel if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your stay.
Keeping it Clean & Tidy
Cleanliness has always been one of the top priorities at our hotel and we are committed to keeping it squeaky clean.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided in all public areas around the Salthill Hotel.
- Our housekeepers will pay extra attention to disinfecting high touch items, such as lift buttons, phones, remote controls, light switches, etc. – all will be getting our undivided attention.
- All credit card machines are sanitized after use.
- Our amazing cleaning team uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- During your arrival, we will keep it brief and have the keys and information readily available upon your arrival.
- We’ll be giving you a bit of space, asking you to take care of your own luggage and find your way to the room.
- Hoping for a handshake? Please excuse us when we politely decline. We have only your best interests in mind.
In-room, we’re pairing it back to the essentials, keeping everything you need, and scrapping everything you don’t.
- Things like pens, tourist brochures, notepads, and maps have made their way out, but we’ll have everything handy in the event you may need it.
- We’ve always thoroughly cleaned rooms between guests, replacing linen and towels, and we’ll continue to do so.
- Craving room service? We’ll be dropping this outside your door in an effort to minimize people coming in and out of your room (extra charge applies)
- In need of a tidy up? Housekeeping will be available upon request.
The same delicious bites, just slightly spread out.
- We’re making some changes to the way we set and serve tables, organize seating with social distancing rules in mind
- We have created single-use menus in our restaurant and bar spaces.
- We’ll be adhering to physical distancing recommendations, giving you ample space to enjoy your meal.
Due to limited spaces in our restaurant and bar, it is ESSENTIAL to pre-book your dining times prior to arrival at the hotel. This includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please book with our booking form here.
Fancy A Dip?
Caring for our people, so they can care for you.
- We’ve issued guidance and COVID_19 training to our teams on the ground. Everyone’s expected to play by the rules.
- Our team knows how to proceed if they or anyone they live with has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Social distancing will be implemented in all of our team areas including kitchens and back of house spaces.
We’ll be monitoring things closely as the world evolves, so be sure to check back here before you check-in.
Ready to book your stay with us? View availability today!