Welcoming You Back, Safe & Sound.
We are now welcoming guests back to the Salthill Hotel in Galway for stays from 29th June. We cannot wait to have you back!
A New Way to Stay
While we can’t wait to welcome you back, times have changed and so have we. Now, more than ever, we are fully committed to re-opening our doors, the safe way.
Below you will find the specifics on how we’re planning to keep you, your family, friends, and our staff safe. To find out more, please read the Covid_19 Health and Safety Policy.
What Can You Expect?
Free Cancellations: Feeling unwell? Plans have changed? Rest easy and please do not travel to the hotel if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your stay.
Keeping it Clean and Tidy
Cleanliness has always been one of the top priorities at our hotel and we are committed to keeping it squeaky clean.
· Hand sanitizers will be provided in all public areas around the Salthill Hotel.
· Our housekeepers will pay extra attention to disinfecting high touch items, such as lift buttons, phones, remote controls, light switches, etc. – all will be getting our undivided attention.
- During your arrival, we will keep it brief and have the keys and information readily available upon your arrival.
- We’ll be giving you a bit of space, asking you to take care of your own luggage and find your way to the room.
- Hoping for a handshake? Please excuse us when we politely decline. We have only your best interests in mind.
- In-room, we’re pairing it back to the essentials, keeping everything you need, and scrapping everything you don’t.
- Things like pens, our trusty survival guides, notepads, and maps have made their way out, but we’ll have everything handy in the event you may need it.
- We’ve always thoroughly cleaned rooms between guests, replacing linen and towels, and we’ll continue to do so.
- Craving room service? We’ll be dropping this outside your door in an effort to minimize people coming in and out of your room.
- In need of a tidy up? Housekeeping will be available upon request, so you know who’s been in your room, and when.
The same delicious bites, just slightly spread out.
- We’re making some changes to the way we set and serve tables, organize seating, take orders, and display menus in our restaurant and bar spaces.
- We’ve moved away from shared styles of food and beverage.
- We’ll be adhering to physical distancing recommendations, giving you ample space to enjoy your meal.
Due to limited spaces in our restaurant and bar, we advise that you pre-book your dinner times prior to arrival at the hotel. Please book with our booking form here.
Fancy A Dip?
The pool is open for Salthill Hotel residents and members.
- Our pool in Ocean Fitness will be open, but we’ll be limiting guest numbers to allow for social distancing and sanitizing between guests. You will need to pre-book in advance. Email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanitizers will be readily available around the public areas.
- All members are required to sign a Covid-19 form upon re-entry of the gym.
Caring for our people, so they can care for you.
- We’ve issued guidance and COVID_19 training to our teams on the ground. Everyone’s expected to play by the rules.
- Our team knows how to proceed if they or anyone they live with has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Social distancing will be implemented in all of our team areas including kitchens and back of house spaces.
We can’t wait to open our doors to you and see those smiling faces again. We’ll be monitoring things closely as the world evolves, so be sure to check back here before you check-in.
Ready to book your stay with us? View availability today!