Level 5 - Hotel Updates
What Does it Mean for Our Guests?
As of Wednesday, 21st October, the Irish government announced that further restrictions will be implemented to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. As of midnight, Galway will be in Level 5 for the next 6 weeks, which will include further restrictions on pubs, restaurants, travel, gatherings, and more.
Please view below additional details on how this affects the tourism and hospitality industry.
Stay in Your County, Unless Travel is Essential
Travel only if it is essential. People should remain in their county, with the exception of those who must travel for work, education, and other essential purposes.
The safety of our guests and our staff has always been very important for us. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need advice.
Gym & Pool is Closed
The pool is closed during level 5. This includes the 2 swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, and gym. We will be launching our virtual classes live for members from Monday the 12th of October at @7am. Simply log on to the @ocean_fitnessgalway app and view it through our timetable section.
Our Bar & Restaurant are Open for Residents
The same delicious bites, just slightly spread out. The bar and restaurant are open for essential travel guests.
- We’re making some changes to the way we set and serve tables, organize seating, take orders, and display menus in our restaurant and bar spaces.
- We’ve moved away from shared styles of food and beverage.
- We’ll be adhering to physical distancing recommendations, giving you ample space to enjoy your meal.
Due to limited spaces in our restaurant and bar, we advise that you pre-book your dinner times prior to arrival at the hotel. Please book in advance using the link below or with our booking form here.
Level 5 Updates on Housekeeping
Cleanliness has always been one of the top priorities at our hotel and we are committed to keeping it squeaky clean.
· Hand sanitizers will be provided in all public areas around the Salthill Hotel.
· Our housekeepers will pay extra attention to disinfecting high touch items, such as lift buttons, phones, remote controls, light switches, etc. – all will be getting our undivided attention.
Caring for our people, so they can care for you.
- We’ve issued guidance and COVID_19 training to our teams on the ground. Everyone’s expected to play by the rules.
- Our team knows how to proceed if they or anyone they live with has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Social distancing will be implemented in all of our team areas including kitchens and back of house spaces.
We can’t wait to open our doors to you and see those smiling faces again. We’ll be monitoring things closely as the world evolves, so be sure to check back here before you check-in.
Our Hotel Remains Open
Salthill Hotel is open for essential accommodation. Should you wish to book your stay with us, please visit our packages available here.