Wild Atlantic Way Galway
Hotel Along the Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way spans the length of the West Coast of Ireland taking in some of the most breath taking sites that Ireland has to offer.
Stretching 2,500km from Donegal’s Northern Lights to the sizzling kitchens of Kinsale, the tour has been called “the journey of a lifetime”. The Wild Atlantic Way can be enjoyed over a few days or several weeks, with over 1,000 Attractions, 2,500 activities including walking, cycling, kayaking, surfing, fishing and more, over 50 Blue Flag beaches, nearly 20 long distance walks, over 120 Golf courses and over 500 festivals and events to enjoy during each year.
Explore the white sandy beaches & coves of County Galway & take in the raw beauty of Connemara.
Top Attractions on the Galway Stage of the Wild Atlantic Way
The following is a list of the top 40 Attractions and ‘Things to See and Do’ on the Wild Atlantic Way from south to north starting at Kinvarra with plenty more not mentioned here:
1. Kinvarra – Dunguaire Castle and Medieval Banquet
2. Galway City, Eyre Square, Spanish Arch, Latin Quarter, Lynch Memorial and Quay Street
3. Galway Festivals – Galway Races, Arts Festival, Tedfest Aran Islands – Fr. Ted and others
4. Salthill Promenade and Beach
5. Spiddal Village and Beach
6. Rossaveel and Carraroe Beach
7. Lettermore Island
8. Ferry or fly to the unique Aran Islands – walking, cycling and more
10. Errisbeag Mountain (300m) Walk for scenic views over Roundstone
11. Ballyconneely Beaches and Links Golf Course
12. Sky Road Scenic Drive
13. Derroura Mountain Bike Trails
14. Killary Harbour
15. Horse riding on Connemaras Beaches
16. Connemara National Park
17. Glencoaghan Horseshoe Loop Walk, Galway
18. Kylemore Abbey
19. Muckanaght, Benfree and Benbaun Loop Walk, Galway
20. Derrigimalagh Bog and Nature Reserve
So if you're looking for a hotel to relax in during your travels around the Wild Atlantic Way in Galway then take a look at some of our special adventure packages using the button below!From €119 Book today!